Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

volca sample sound libraries ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
orionb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:27 pm    Post subject: volca sample sound libraries ? Reply with quote

i was wondering if there is a repository of sample libraries we might be able to download to our volca samples to use as a starting point for setting up your parts/instruments

i feel like i just want to be able to download a library already in correct *.wav format to use with Vosyr to upload
OIP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not that i know of...

i was thinking about this a little while back also - because the total size is so small it would be awesome to have a website to share volca sample packs. maybe with an agreed structure like 0-10 kick 11-20 snare 21-30 hats etc etc.

being able to grab .wav sample packs in the right bitrate and normalised volume for the volca sample would be super cool.

on a similar note, a plugin or program that batch converted to appopriate format would also be super cool (this may well already by possible).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: