Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my beautiful excel file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bryanzzzz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: my beautiful excel file Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I started an excel file that has a somewhat user-friendly way of viewing program parameters--one page per program, organized similarly to the 4 editing buttons.

Portions of it are quite beautiful imo--like my page of algorithm parameters (for copying into the detail pages). Portions of it are pretty unsightly--like the summary page. Plus I just added all the global programs etc. recently, so it's particularly messy. And some of my detail pages are inconsistently formatted. But it's a start, for me.

Just in case the template is of any use to anyone, I uploaded it:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w1azc1hzrj6bdmf/WAVEDRUM_GLOBAL_PARAMETERS.xlsx
martygras

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting Bryan. This ought to come in handy when I have some free time in the future.
bryanzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK cool. I think the main advantage is that it's not visually overwhelming, with each program laid out on its own page. I'm still messing with it, so if you ever want a hopefully more cleaned up version, let me know and I'll repost it.
Smile
martygras

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: my beautiful excel file Reply with quote

bryanzzzz wrote:
Hi guys,

I started an excel file that has a somewhat user-friendly way of viewing program parameters--one page per program, organized similarly to the 4 editing buttons.

Portions of it are quite beautiful imo--like my page of algorithm parameters (for copying into the detail pages). Portions of it are pretty unsightly--like the summary page. Plus I just added all the global programs etc. recently, so it's particularly messy. And some of my detail pages are inconsistently formatted. But it's a start, for me.

Just in case the template is of any use to anyone, I uploaded it:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/w1azc1hzrj6bdmf/WAVEDRUM_GLOBAL_PARAMETERS.xlsx

I think the file is missing or the link just doesn't work anymore.
I can't find the file I had downloaded though, so if you get a chance to restore the link. It would be super duper.
bryanzzzz

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I clicked on the link on this page and it worked for me. If you want to give me your email address (feel free to private message me) I can just send you the file. I've updated it since posting it.
Smile
Bryan
thw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, very helpful!

thomas
bryanzzzz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, thomas! There is a more sophisticated one around on the site here, which Waterdrum pointed out to me after I posted mine. There are some things I like better about my layout--but in a lot of ways the other one is a lot more powerful. So, if you want to check that one out...http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=74144&highlight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: