Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RE: Kloodle (Student & Ex-Student Website).

View previous topic :: View next topic  
monsterjazzlicks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:06 pm    Post subject: RE: Kloodle (Student & Ex-Student Website). Reply with quote

Hi folks,

Having completed a part time college recently, all students were informed about a new-ish site called KLOODLE, and to create a profile on there. The guys who run the site are from Manchester (here in the UK) and I have spent some time this week getting to know them via email and live-chat. The site has, and still is, undergoing much revamping.

The site is aimed for STUDENTS but I guess it can be used by anyone at any stage of their career and in any profession. I have heard it described by a few people as being something between FaceBook and Linked-In (though without all of the FaceBook paraphernalia rubbish!). And of course it is FREE!

Anyway, I am in the process of uploading a profile and, because the guys who run the site have been so very helpful, I thought I would help spread the word on a few relevant forums.

https://next.kloodle.com/

Best,

Paul David Seaman

Mackie SRM 350 (pair), Fender DeVille, Yamaha HS7 (pair), BeyerDynamic DT880 Headphones (250 Ohm).

Sibelius 7 / Cubase 9

Dell Inspiron 3737, Windows 10, 16GB RAM, 1.70gHz, 64-bit, Intel Core i3.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: