Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton (classic) sequencer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The machman.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Triton (classic) sequencer. Reply with quote

Only had my Triton (classic) a couple of days and have been scratching my head over trying to work out using the sequencer, (this would be better if I had a manual I'm sure lol). I will get one. But in the meen Time
1 - can I delete a single track in a song without having to delete the whole song?.

2 - how do I set the midi ch for a track so it will play ext synths?.

3 - I can copy a combi with its effects to the sequencer but I can't see how to do the same thing with a programme. When I select a programme for a track in the sequencer it Doesn't use its effects or ARP settings Can a programme be copied to the sequencer complete with it's own effects and ARP settings?

Thanks.
The machman.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I managed to find out the the answers to my sequencer issues on my own. Setting the MIDI ch and deleting single tracks in a song is sorted now but im still stuck on getting programmes used in the sequencer to sound as good as they do on their own. Combis are ok as I can copy them with their effects to the sequencer, but not programmes. I've tried copying the programmes master effects, insert effects and arpegiators into the sequencer from the menu page, but still the programmes sound nothing like they do on their own. Take programe "B076 Gao message" for example, a nice ARP sound. we'll that's untill I try to use it in a sequence (song) it sounds complete crap, even after doing all of the above....Why?
raurelio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The machman. wrote:
Ok, so I managed to find out the the answers to my sequencer issues on my own. Setting the MIDI ch and deleting single tracks in a song is sorted now but im still stuck on getting programmes used in the sequencer to sound as good as they do on their own. Combis are ok as I can copy them with their effects to the sequencer, but not programmes. I've tried copying the programmes master effects, insert effects and arpegiators into the sequencer from the menu page, but still the programmes sound nothing like they do on their own. Take programe "B076 Gao message" for example, a nice ARP sound. we'll that's untill I try to use it in a sequence (song) it sounds complete crap, even after doing all of the above....Why?

Hello "The machman". I'm quite new to Korg/synths/etc and yesterday evening on my TR I had the exact same problem as you described (missing effects on sequencer), and saw this post.

Well, after some Google digging, I found the answer on the "Korg Triton Le (TR-61) "Master Series" DVD Video" (youtube video id dOrHeIUe4o8): in the sequencer, go to the menu IFX and in each track you want the MFX effects used in the source Program set a volume (1-127) to each MFX (S1/S2). And that's it, MFXs active and solved my mistery !!

PS: Most probably you already solved your issues years ago ... but I decided to share the info for other newbies like me Smile not that I suspect to be many newbies to Triton nowadays, but conscience clear Smile

Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: