Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D1600 after 7 years my baby might be terminal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmyfroshow@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:46 pm    Post subject: D1600 after 7 years my baby might be terminal Reply with quote

I tried to turn on my workstation and it just looped and never advanced beyond intitial standby load-up graphics. The channel lights will not light and the screen just displays the D1600 twirling.

I tried doing the wiggle press and circular button massage to test for dirty button contact; no dice. What do u guys suggest?
GaryEduardo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:00 am    Post subject: D1200 old faithful won't boot up Reply with quote

Having similar issue, when powering up, machine won't get past initial boot up images...I'd like to get it working enough to copy songs onto my computer, or another HD. Suggestions appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: