Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600 Reply with quote

Please be informed that our DEEBACH XMS-Pro Music Expension is now available for Pa 600.
The Software-Package must be installed one time like an OS (you know that from Korg). It will delete all Korg Factory Sounds and novate all Multi-samples, Drum-samples and ROM-Sounds. It stays compatible to the Korg standard. That means Korg Styles, Pads and Performances can still be loaded and played but will sound with the better Sounds of DEEBACH.

If you'd like to get more information please visit the english version of our Homepage www.deebach.eu The audio demos for Pa 600 are the same as the demos for Pa3x

The new ex Works price is now down to 499,80 Euro.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
jijopj

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:12 am    Post subject: Re: XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600 Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:
Please be informed that our DEEBACH XMS-Pro Music Expension is now available for Pa 600.
The Software-Package must be installed one time like an OS (you know that from Korg).

Which version it is intended for , PA600 QT or Normal version. ..?

Earlier- PSR-550 and PSR S-710
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600 Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

499,80 Euro..... hmmm half prize of Korg Pa600 Laughing
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It´s worth every Cent. I´ve my System now since 3 weeks and it sounds amazing - no longer the thin factory sounds. Now it´s a great Boooooom.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600 Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
Frank Gabriel wrote:

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

499,80 Euro..... hmmm half prize of Korg Pa600 Laughing

No joke. And that's for a new one Smile
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wittid wrote:
It´s worth every Cent. I´ve my System now since 3 weeks and it sounds amazing - no longer the thin factory sounds. Now it´s a great Boooooom.

Seems extremely expensive, especially for owners of a P600, but the demos sounds very good. Too early to tell, though, I'd like to hear lots more demos.

I also am not sure about 'getting rid of the whistle and scat voices'. I certainly like and use these sounds.

So how are the new sounds achieved? Are they loaded in the 96 mb memory?

The Beethoven piano demo sounded pretty impressive. I have some top piano libraries for PC, such as Imperfect Samples.

How many mb for the total samples there are in the XMS-PRO ?
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also interested about the MAX keyboard. How is the sequencer? I'd like to get manual Smile
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XMS-Pro is the result of a more than 6 years development. After the installation of XMS-Pro you'll receive a new instrument with an unbelvable sound. Therefore we go with Wittid and think that it's worth what we are asking for.

You can get XMS-Pro for Pa 600 and for Pa 600QT.

XMS-Pro uses all RAM and ROM memory.

I don't want to talk to much about our Deebach-MAX because this is a Korg Forum. Only so far: MAX is not on the market yet and we hope to release the Keyboard in 2016. Therfore we can not provide a Manual at the moment.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:
XMS-Pro is the result of a more than 6 years development. After the installation of XMS-Pro you'll receive a new instrument with an unbelvable sound. Therefore we go with Wittid and think that it's worth what we are asking for.

Well, you may go with Wittid, and I agree that seems worth it, just not for 499 euro Very Happy

Maybe you can consider doing a scaled down version with less sounds for poor PA600 users like us.... Wink
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Frank Gabriel
Can you provide us list of your sounds including PC, CC# locations.
Since you replace factory sounds is very imported know this.
Nobody wants to be suprice having in existing styles complete different sounds, can be improved, but not changed.
Sound is not only value of Korg Arrangers, most people love their styles. Wink
Performers Heaven
wittid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montatore, that makes no sense on my mind for 2 reasons:

- if you want to be GM compatible you cannot create a new sound-system with less sounds. Which ones you´ll erase?

- even if you create such a new sound-system there are additional working hours which makes it not cheaper - it makes it more expensive.

If you calculate what you get for that money it´s only a few cents for each sound and only a few cents for each style. It´definitely not too expensive.

You´ve a total new sound experience and for sure it costs less than the big keys but sounds much better ^^.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever this sounds is, Korg still have same sound engines, same hardware and I don't think is for worth €500 to compromise factory or existing styles.
If this was be only custom expansion user sounds, of course cheaper, then maybe many people grab it.
BTW, Using BKP file not create on your keyboard, you take risk your machine maybe won't boot up or crash and damage CPU board.
I believe DEEBACH is reliable source and things like this is cover by liability insurance.
Performers Heaven
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wittid wrote:
Montatore, that makes no sense on my mind for 2 reasons:

- if you want to be GM compatible you cannot create a new sound-system with less sounds. Which ones you´ll erase?

- even if you create such a new sound-system there are additional working hours which makes it not cheaper - it makes it more expensive.

If you calculate what you get for that money it´s only a few cents for each sound and only a few cents for each style. It´definitely not too expensive.

You´ve a total new sound experience and for sure it costs less than the big keys but sounds much better ^^.

With 80 euros more I bought myself a PA300 almost new, with 12 months warranty.

But, if the XMS PRO works with the PA300, then I might seriously consider it. I like the Korg PA more for the sequencer than for the sounds, although the sounds of the new PAs are much improved compared to the older ones. I am quite happy with the sounds, the PA300 sounds definitely not worse than a Ketron SD1, in many cases better, for example the classical guitars.

For the PA300, I'd consider the XMS PRO because the keyboard had an economical price, all considered. I think it's the best serious arranger keyboard available for that kind of budget Smile

But yeah I agree, the XMS PRO seems a definite step up from the Korg sounds. Still, I'd like to know more details.....and more demos Smile
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ montatore : If you are a poor Pa600 player you should love our system because it gives you the opportunity to play a totaly new keyboard and that for less than 500 Euro. Thanks for your idea to create a scaled down version but again I have to go with Wittid..... It makes no sense!

@ Nemik : We havn't changed the sound list. We changed the sounds. XMS-Pro will delete all factory sounds and novate all Multi-samples, Drum-samples and ROM-sounds. It stays compatible to the Korg styles, pads and performances. With XMS-Pro you'll get the same sounds but it sounds better. Plus you will get a lot of extra sounds in the user area.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:
@ montatore : If you are a poor Pa600 player you should love our system because it gives you the opportunity to play a totaly new keyboard and that for less than 500 Euro. Thanks for your idea to create a scaled down version but again I have to go with Wittid..... It makes no sense!

@ Nemik : We havn't changed the sound list. We changed the sounds. XMS-Pro will delete all factory sounds and novate all Multi-samples, Drum-samples and ROM-sounds. It stays compatible to the Korg styles, pads and performances. With XMS-Pro you'll get the same sounds but it sounds better. Plus you will get a lot of extra sounds in the user area.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

That's good.
All you need is make more videos with comparing orginal and yours sound on same styles.
Audio samples in this case won't work, is better to see actually korg in action on video.
Performers Heaven
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: