Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

N5 Manual Woes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biodad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: N5 Manual Woes Reply with quote

I stand ashamed and defeated with the many N5 users. The manual or a Burger King menu, which will help me more with this synth? Toss up.

#1 - I need to not only know that the switch can do program up or down changes but HOW TO DO IT? I've tried every parameter I can and nothing seems to give me these options.

#2 - I also want to know how to get the 4 assign knobs to be assignable. Specifically I want to have combinations set up with different programs I can fade in with the assign knobs. One knob might be set for volume ( controller #7?) and i can fade in strings under the piano for instance.

#3- Is there a way to turn this into the X5? I'd swap the factory sounds and combi's for those in the X5 if I can. Wish it was as easy to navigate as the X5. I never seen a worse manual and they had such good ones in the past.

Any help is appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: