Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to disturb your privat conversatin. If you are still interested in the sound list, you can get it from our Homepage. At the moment only at the german version but here is the link to get the PDF.
http://www.deebach.eu/xms-pro%20600manual.htm

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
montatore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:
Sorry to disturb your privat conversatin. If you are still interested in the sound list, you can get it from our Homepage. At the moment only at the german version but here is the link to get the PDF.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

Thank you, that's useful to know. I will keep in mind your system when I'll get a PA600.

The sounds seem indeed very good, indeed better than the factory ones, however the distorted guitars in my opinion should be sampled only with a tube amp. Never with digital distortion or even with amp simulators, such as Pod Line 6, but only with a decent tube amp. Even a small tube amp with a decent microphone in front of it, will sound a million times more authentic than any simulator.

I have never heard a distorted guitar sound properly sampled, by ANY companies (Korg, Yamaha, Ketron, etc, so I am not saying you are the only one). This is not surprising: it takes quite a bit of knowledge to get great guitar sounds, usually only a few guitarists know that stuff....even a lot of guitarists don't know.

The only properly sampled guitars I have heard (and own) are the Ministry of Rock library by Eastwest.

Mine is not a criticism, just a suggestion. Your system is indeed a quality soundset, and if you'd sample distorted guitars with a tube amp instead of digital distortion, this would put you way ahead of the pack.

I have been playing guitar professionally for years, again it's only a suggestion. Thanks for the information you provided and I will keep your products in mind.

Regards
Montatore
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

Just wonder... if was be possible split this sounds for smaller packets ?
Means... not everybody like have all sounds.
Paying for all when you need only few is like buying Album CD when you like only one song.
Everybody has own taste of music. Wink
Fl Studio 21, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Korg Pa5x Sounds at Performers Heaven
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: XMS Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
Everybody has own taste of music.

XMS sounds like its samples were recorded with effects. Therefore one can hear differences to Korg sounds especially at the 128 GM sounds, as most of Korgs GM-bank sounds are simple, clean specific instrument samples without effects.

If producing or reworking SMFs one could decide what soundbank to select and effects to use, to get better results.

Sounds containing samples and effects also have drawbacks and are useless in those cases where you need clean instrument sounds without effects and vibrato.

So i would not decide to install a third-party-OS to get such sounds but would try to use built-in-effects and tools in case i think it would be necessary to get a better or another sounding instrument.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Paying for all when you need only few is like buying Album CD when you like only one song

You can't compare XMS-Pro with a CD Album. On an Album every single Song is an independent work. But XMS-Pro is a music system developed over many years to make sure that all sounds suit to each other.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: XMS-Pro now also available for Pa 600 Reply with quote

Nemik wrote:
Frank Gabriel wrote:

The new ex Works price is now down to 499,80 Euro.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

499,80 Euro..... hmmm half prize of Korg Pa600 Laughing

Sell maybe 100 units for 500 euro, or sell maybe thousands of them for say 75-100 euro.
I think you can easily double your profits.
So I don't get the pricing policy. There's no hardware involved, so it's just an online trade.

500 euro is not someting most musicians will pay, just to 'try out' some new sounds, even though they may be extremely good.

Just my thoughts.

Play in style. Wink
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Frans,

Thank you for your thoughts.

To use XMS-Pro you need a dongle. Therefore it is not just an online trade. You have to understand that with XMS-Pro you will not get some new sounds only. You will more or less get a totaly new keyboard with extreamly good sounds.

As wittid already mentioned before, it is worth every cent. He knows what he is talking about because he is one of our customers and using XMS-Pro in his Pa 600.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Frank Gabriel
Quote:
As wittid already mentioned before, it is worth every cent. He knows what he is talking about because he is one of our customers and using XMS-Pro in his Pa 600.

I wish you more customers like wittid, maybe he is the one and last Smile

Good Luck.
Fransman
Platinum Member

Location: Netherlands (PA4X61+PAas. Past: PA3X, PA800, Y PSR-S910, PA500, T KN1000, Y PSR-16)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:
Dear Frans,

Thank you for your thoughts.

To use XMS-Pro you need a dongle. Therefore it is not just an online trade. You have to understand that with XMS-Pro you will not get some new sounds only. You will more or less get a totaly new keyboard with extreamly good sounds.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH

A dongle is not hardware in a musical sense, so that doesn't add any value IMO.

Anyway, I wish you all the best luck, the demos sound really really good.

Play in style. Wink
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Frans,

What I wanted to tell you is that we are not talking about just an online trade because I can not send you the dongle online. I know the difference between hard- and software. I didn't know that there is a difference in hardware and hardware in a musical sense.
Anyway, the system is worth what we are asking for. You pay for more than 5 years development of a system which will nail all worksounds of any other named keyboard producer to the wall. Including the high price models.

And if the musical sense is realy important for you, you should get the system and not moan about the price which is already reduced to the max.

Thank you for your nice whishes.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Fransman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you interpret my suggestions as 'moaning' I think that's quite rude, to be honest.
'Stop moaning and just buy the stuff', is that what you're trying to say?

OK, good luck with your product, I'm not buying.

By-the-way, where's your 'approved merchant' banner?

Play in style. Wink
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Frans,

No that is not wat I'm trying to say and it's not what I said. Your suggestion to sell the system for 75 -100 Euros without knowing any facts, I could also interpet as rude, but I didn't.

What I wanted is to introduce the best sound system for keyboards to you and answer some questions if necessary. If you purchase or not I leave of course up to you.

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Gabriel wrote:

Anyway, the system is worth what we are asking for. You pay for more than 5 years development of a system which will nail all worksounds of any other named keyboard producer to the wall. Including the high price models.

After listening your promo video, which is good, but not that good; If you think yours sounds is best ever, I suggest either you never listen very good sounds or is something wrong with your studio monitors sound system.
You need to listen more videos, then you see and hear how some people played on keyboards, most of them is not buying anything, they only know how edit sounds on existing sample/multisamples. Wink
All sounds design and engineering providers has many samples on their websites or YouTube accounts and most imported the are Approved Merchant on this forum, means administration after review let them advertise their products here.
Don't be surprise if one day they stop you from posting here.
Reliable people respect and follow rules.
You seems don't.
How anybody can trust you ??
Frank Gabriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some YouTube links to show what XMS-Pro can do for your Pa600.

Entertainer Styles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYm7rkJ7ir4

Rock Styles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt32Bmk2R_Q

Only some Organ sounds in the Afro Cuba Jazz Style. There are many more in our XMS-Pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEH_d_u_y44

Have fun listening to XMS-Pro

Best regards
Frank Gabriel
Team DEEBACH
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: xms postings removed Reply with quote

Removed
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: