Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa3x V 4x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bakhat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Pa3x V 4x Reply with quote

I am an amateur musician used pa3x for about 2 years now and love it, I am thinking of up grading to x4 is there a large deference between the 2? do you think the x4 is worth it?

Thank you
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try before you buy would be my advice with anything, but yes there is a big difference between the pa3x and the pa4x , the pa3x is very good , and the pa4x just got better, the overall sound quality has now surpassed the pa3x , the keybed once again is one of the nicest of its type out there, there does seem to be some teething problems and depending on how you would use your keyboard, this may or may not affect you, and already has been said on this forum updates should be coming soon, the new midi to style feature was one of my main consideration for me to change as soon as I did , so if you can, take it for a test drive and try it for yourself .....

Last edited by D575 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
mintjamman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS update now imminent ! Let's hope it solves the current issues
Yamaha S90ES, Korg Triton Pro, EXB Moss, Roland XV5080, Korg EX8000, Korg Pa4x 76, Korg Kronos 88, Crumar MOJO, Logic Pro X, V Collection, Novation SL61,Vienna, Korg Pa4x , EC-5, Vienna, Arturia V Collection, Roland SC88 Pro, Roland D110, Alesis SR16, Alesis D4
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingers crossed .....
Bakhat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Gents
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: