Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When I change style or performance it changes Mic Preset too

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bescki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: When I change style or performance it changes Mic Preset too Reply with quote

I edited some Microphone user presets and when I change style or performance it changes Mic Preset the first factory preset. I didn't find any Mic Preset Lock. Can somebody help me on this feature?

Thanks,
Besim
ozdaniel(AD)
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: When I change style or performance it changes Mic Preset Reply with quote

Bescki wrote:
I edited some Microphone user presets and when I change style or performance it changes Mic Preset the first factory preset. I didn't find any Mic Preset Lock. Can somebody help me on this feature?

Thanks,
Besim

1. Save first time your user mic preset
2. Go via Global Mode / Mic Setup / Setup / Global Voice Preset and select your preset
In Pa4x, Global function is automatically saved
Now in all style will have set your mic preset
Good luck
Bescki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, its OK thanks....ozdaniel

But, I choose a first preset and if I change to another user preset, it changes again preset to global voice preset. I use about 10 presets, so everytime i change performance or Style I need to change the preset, too? Is there any vice preset Lock?
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bescki,

Select or deselect the Global option in the Main page > Mic tab to choose either the global or the Keyboard Set's Voice Preset.

You can save the Global option's status into a Keyboard Set (library), the current Style Settings, a SongBook Entry.

The Global Voice Preset is the one you use as your preferred one, the 'normal' setting. If you save a Keyboard Set with the Global option selected, it will always take the Global Voice Processor. Changing the Global Voice Preset will also change it in that Keyboard Set.

You might want to use a particular Voice Preset with a Keyboard Set (or Style, or SongBook Entry). Maybe you need a stronger or more effected voice, or some doubling or harmonization. In this case, choose the Voice Preset from the library, deselect the Global checkbox, and save the Keyboard Set (or Style Settings, or SongBook Entry).

Paolo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: