Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

triggering drum sounds from pedals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shutoku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: triggering drum sounds from pedals Reply with quote

I can experiment, but I thought someone here might know so....

I would like to set up two damper pedals on the Kross so that I can trigger kick drum and snare drum sounds from them.
I don't mean triggering the sequencer or arps or anything automatic.
I mean so I could play piano with my hands, and play drums with my feet.

Anyone know if this can be done with the Kross and if yes, how would one go about setting it up?
Shutoku

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am guessing the answer to my question is simply to get some sort of triggers that connect via midi. As far as I can see there is no other way.
At that point it is probably better to get a separate electronic drum brain with a couple pedals and not eat up voices on the Kross.
I have a small drum kit so I will experiment with an acoustic version and if it seems do-able maybe then I'll look into something. I just would rather not spend a ton of money
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: