Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Little software tweaks that would make a big difference

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DR.DR

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Little software tweaks that would make a big difference Reply with quote

At the cajoling of some other forum members, I've decided that I need to get on with the music making with E2. You can't beat the price point, the battery power, and the competent and immediate synthesis power.

I did this crazy thing called practicing (live with pads and velocity on) and I'm fairly happy with the results. That said, sometimes you still need the step sequencer, and there is a musical difference in the approaches.

With what we've seen from Korg, I'm guessing major updates are less and less likely. In the vicinity of ultra-minor tweaks that would make life easier -

1) Please make the step sequencer menus circular. When I'm in the velocity screen, a right arrow takes me back to the first screen (on/off). Right now it takes five left arrows to go back and turn a note on or off.
2) Give us a double click on the shortcuts - hit the pad twice to skip the "Step Sequencer - Press [Enter]" screen and get right to the editing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: