Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resolved: Received bad Product Code for KLC Wavestation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vvv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Resolved: Received bad Product Code for KLC Wavestation Reply with quote

Hi,

today I purchased the KLC Bundle and received Product Codes for all the plugins. But when I try to register the Wavestation plugin, Korg User Net declines and says "This Authorization Code has already been registered, use re-issue licence instead". As I really have not registered the Wavestation plugin, it is not listed as a registered product in my profile and so re-issuing licence is not available for me. Did they give me an already used Product Code?

In other words I cannot register and obtain my licence for the KLC Wavestation I purchased. All other plugins registered without problem. I cannot find any support from Korg (there's no Distributor in my country), what to do?

thanks,
VVV

Last edited by vvv on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
pottering

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not a official Korg forum, just fans here.

I think the USA and UK emails in the distributor list are official Korg emails, probably OK for anyone to contact in English.

https://www.korguser.net/HTML/distributors_list.html

At the bare minimum they should be able to give you the right email to contact.
vvv

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply. That's what I did: contacted Korg USA and they gave me the correct distributor email for my country (there's an old entry in the korguser's list which just bounces back any emails sent to that address). Eventually, I got a new Product Code from Korg and now I've got the Wavestation licenced.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: