Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Eletribe 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rudi83

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: Help Eletribe 2 Reply with quote

Hello,

need your help once . I had earlier times 2 units from the old Korg Electribe series and I had the set that I use the other in synchronism with the sampling tool and could even change the pattern . Now I would like 2 to set the Korg Electribe Sampler ( as main unit ) in synchronization with the Electribe . 2 From the manual I'm not smart.
The units are about audio sync cable connected ( Electribe Sampler 2 Audio Sync Out socket for Electribe 2 Audio Sync In jack ) and are fed separately via stereo jack to RCA cable in a American Audio Mixer . I have in the settings a bit of messing around and it was mitzubekommen that in certain settings what happens, but never really what I wanted.

I appreciate every tip of you .

thank you
Z7A

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of using the Synch sockets, connect the audio-type synch cable between MIDI Out on Electribe 2 Sampler and to MIDI In on Electribe 2.

Chose in the Electribe 2 Sampler GLOBAL PARAMETERS settings:
CLOCK MODE
Internal
(Press Write to store settings)

Chose in the Electribe 2 GLOBAL PARAMETERS settings:
CLOCK MODE
External MIDI
and
MIDI RECEIVE FILTER
Short
(Press Write)

Now you will only need to press Play and change Pattern on Electribe 2 Sampler and the Electribe 2 will be synchronized and remote controlled, it will automatically start playing and change patterns at the same time as the Sampler. Was this what you wanted?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: