Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Krome System error 216
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marct2009

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 pm    Post subject: Say it aint so Reply with quote

So I've been having this same issue

System error id : 216 Task id : 1 line : 0124 //source/hardware/T01PCMMemory.cpp

The only thing is I just finished paying mine off and I don't have any warranty covering it at all. From the research that I've conducted so far I've only found fingers pointing to the motherboard to be the source of the issue. I opened the keyboard yesterday to find the part number of the motherboard, "KLM 3119" and called a local electric shop to find the part as I couldn't find it on my own. Once he found the part he informed me that the motherboard for these keyboards cost 3xx.xx I forgot the exact amount. Please someone tell me that there is another route to repair my krome. I've had it a little over a year and I rely heavy on it for my gigs and I just don't have 300+ to cough up for a motherboard. I'd appreciate anything!!!
pusshead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Korg Krome System error Fix Reply with quote

this should fix you problem. you will need a new memory card to fix it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UklBlyblqmk
marct2009

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be great if it were in English Confused Confused Confused Confused
highlandstudio91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....I guess I will be making use of my new SanDisk card after all,as I barely had my Krome for a week and I just now got a System Error 216.
The Krome has been out for 5 f**king years and this sh*t is still happening??WTF is wrong with Korg!??

I got the error message,from simply turning on my Krome.I guess I can't expect any help from Korg....because if they were interested in supporting their customers,they would have a forum on their own website! Evil
highlandstudio91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On second thought,since I've only had the Krome for 6 days,I think it would be unwise to void the warranty,by opening up my Krome and modifying it.
My concern,is that I may damage my Korg in the process and then I'd be spending the next year of my life,making payments on a keyboard that I had to chuck in the garbage.
Holy sh*t,I have just instantly developed a seething hatred for Korg,as a company. Brick wall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: