Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D3200 recorder problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Smithers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: D3200 recorder problem Reply with quote

Question I just bought a used 3200 on E-bay through PayPal and was going through the usual stuff like checking to make sure all the channel inputs were recording and playing back correctly, the CD was working, Drum Sessions, etc., then I tried to lay down a drum pattern while recording and I could not. I checked to make sure the song was not locked and it wasn't. When I punched the RUN key in Drum Sessions to start the drums, I hear the drums fine then pushed the Rec key to prepare to start recording, it's supposed to blink red, but it doesn't and when I push Play, nothing happens. Conversely, if Drum Sessions is off and I push the Rec key so it blinks red to prepare to start recording, it grays out the RUN key in Drum Sessions so you cant't start the drums after you start recording. They mutually block each other! The troubleshooting chapter does not address what to do if you can't record drums, only what to do if you can't get sound out of drums. Has anyone run into this problem? If so, how do you fix it? Thanks, Smiz
cuelis

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: D3200 recorder problem Reply with quote

try to assign two output channels and press the buttons Recording
you see the menu meter, ch input, select the channels putting the icon drums
cuelis

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: D3200 recorder problem Reply with quote

sorry for my english, i used a translation tool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: