Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using E2 as an FX box

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DR.DR

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:08 pm    Post subject: Using E2 as an FX box Reply with quote

I decided to run a stereo pair out of my Nord Stage into the E2. On the particular track turn all the notes on and set them to "tie." Oscillator to 409.

LFO filter awesomeness + sample and hold FX. You can really hear the flavor of the different filters with a (faux) Wurlitzer or CP80 as input.

I had the Roger Linn A2/3 for a while and have played around with my Wurlitzer into the miniBrute - similarly awesome. Awfully nice to get it "for free" and from a minimal setup with the E2 + Stage.
tsutek

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, and remember you can have up to 8 diff. stereo fx setups this way! Just alternate between the fx by muting/unmuting tracks, or even mix several fx as you like Cool
Steinberger

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 I actually have the effects send on my mixer (MX-1) going out to Audio-In of the ES2 and the ES2 output is going into normal channel inputs of the mixer. This way I can process or sample whatever is on the mixer. Just have to remember not to send the ES2 to avoid feedback. It makes an awesome step sequenced FX processor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: