Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X50 Editor in 64-bit DAW?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeorgeWood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:21 pm    Post subject: X50 Editor in 64-bit DAW? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I recently upgraded to Cubase Artist 8.5 and have noticed a number of VSTis don't run properly (I was expecting some problems).

I have the editor for my Korg X50, it allows you to use the editor as a plugin which is really handy. I have enabled the X50 track i/o on the inspector but I get an error saying Cubase can't find the hardware, This is strange because the X50 is connected and is available to Cubase.

It dows work with SX3, in Standalone mode and on Cubase Elements on my Laptop so I'm not sure what's up.I suppose I could try connecting it via MIDI, but USB is handier (and faster).

I've done some poking around and it seems the X50 editor isn't fully compatible with 64-bit DAWs, has anyone had any success getting the editor working on Cubase 8.x 64-bit?

Kind regards,

George Wood
Roland D-70
Roland SC88 Pro
KORG 05R/W
KORG X50
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: