Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any way to capture music performances from iOS Korg modules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichelPM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Any way to capture music performances from iOS Korg modules Reply with quote

I use a 72 key Korg Microstation with my large iPad Pro using the USB-C connection to drive Korg software sound modules loaded on my iPad.
My question is, is there a Korg app or other third party app that I can use on my iPad to capture audio performances with these iPads apps when I play them from my Korg Microstation?
I am using the Korg mobile sound module for iOS and the iM1 Korg module for iOS.
Is there ways to capture the audio performance inside the iPad and play it back from inside the iPad and if there is how and what do I need to accomplish this.
I would like to record/capture music that I play using these sound modules.
Been frustrated not being able to do this as I am using my iPad and Microstation more and more as a mobile recording setup.
It takes up much less room than my very large keyboard MIDI setup for getting my musical ideas and performances, now.
But I have no way to record these performances within the iPad and save them for playback from my iPad.
Any help is very appreciated
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSTATION. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: