Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ES2 Midi Out Note Messages Issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gutterbass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: ES2 Midi Out Note Messages Issue Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone else has run into this potential issue, or if I am doing something wrong here. Any input is appreciated.

I am sequencing the es2 via an external midi keyboard and with the es2 pads. I also have a Roland JU-06(Boutique remake) set to receive midi note on/off messages on channel 1 from the Electribe.

If I play and sequence channel 1 on the es2 by way of the internal keyboard option, it sends the midi note info to the JU-06 with no issue as I play the pads.

However, if I attempt to play or sequence channel 1 via the external midi controller, I can sequence into the es2 and see that the corresponding keys are lighting up as they should. Although, not until after the sequence has been recorded does the note on/off messages get sent to JU-06.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Poumtschak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The electribe2/sampler have no MIDI Thru functionnality.

It's on the petition, I think.
Gutterbass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I remember that. Strange, but it makes sense. Time to reconfigure my setup I suppose. Thanks a lot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: