Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe 2 firmware update
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thebiglebowski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WestLondoner wrote:
an opinion without any particular facts to back it up

Listen dude, you just refuse to see the fact that I just presented you loud and clear.

The fact is: since the introduction in late 2014 the limitation to 4 bars was discussed to death and after almost 2 years it safe to say it gets us NOWHERE.

Look at your E2. How many bar buttons do you see? Four. Its there by design, it was Korg's choice, after almost 2 years they've added a workaround which is pattern chaining. If it still bothers you, look elsewhere (Novation, Elektron) there are options, you know?

The only „fact” that you provided is your personal opinion about Korgs design choice.

And BTW, if anyone has signs of feeling „superior” here it is you my lad. You certainly give that vibe with your unnecessary long intelectual essays/rants, and a nickname that has to remind us all that you live in one of the coolest cities in the world.
Villainmedia13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a couple babies.. You should both get over yourselves. Insulting eachother over the development of a $500 box.. Shame.
thebiglebowski

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villainmedia13 wrote:
What a couple babies.. You should both get over yourselves. Insulting eachother over the development of a $500 box.. Shame.

Touche.
WestLondoner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intellectual writing style whatever... It's just a good job I'm not the only one who wants 8 bars to return someday then.

Besides, even if it's practicably a 'non-runner' on the current E2 (a point which I've already partly conceded, several posts back), the very fact that the subject repeatedly returns for re-awakened debate, should at least mean to Korg's devs (if they're ever watching, that is*) that this is a well missed feature: one which should hopefully return in the next version of the Electribe, if not with the next f/w update.

PS & yes indeed, London's truly a great city Smile

* and yes again... I know that that too is the subject of a long running 'done to death' debate...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: