Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXB PCM-09 Trance Attack Install Help Please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
triple_a

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:04 am    Post subject: EXB PCM-09 Trance Attack Install Help Please Reply with quote

Hi Guys, I recently bought and installed the Trance Attack board, and used the Triton Haven data download for the board for the .PCG install. I have programs installed in bank E-C and they are all there.

The only issue/problem I have is, I have read that this board should have a bunch or Arp's included, and due to the fact that the Triton Studio BG Manual has no reference to PCM 09 installation, I'm not too sure I have installed the data correctly.

Should the programs have Arp's allocated to them? They all default to the "Up" Arp.

Also, the Combi's are quite weird, some only have half of the keyboard functioning.

Any help would be appreciated. I have never had an issue with EXB's before, but this one has got me confused due to the lack of any Korg Installation info.

Thanks
Lith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trance Attack EXB does come with extra arps and RPPS settings. When you load your bank off the floppy, it should give options as to what you want to do with your apr files. You can chose "append" and this will slot the arps into any unused slots you have available. I think you may have corrupted files if you are not getting all of the combis working properly. I also believe that Korg released a separate free bank of 128 extra programs to go with this exb. You should be able to find them online for free. I hope that helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: