Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Putting Nanokontrol in "update mode"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexfsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Putting Nanokontrol in "update mode" Reply with quote

Im trying to update my NK2 and a pop up says to "put in update mode, refer to manual". But I can't find that anywhere in the manual, any help would be greatly apprecitated. Thanks!
lmtang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Putting NanoKontrol in "update mode" Reply with quote

hi alexfsu,

mate, did you ever work out how to do this? I'm having the same problem!
alexfsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Putting NanoKontrol in "update mode" Reply with quote

lmtang wrote:
hi alexfsu,

mate, did you ever work out how to do this? I'm having the same problem!

yep, unplug your NK2 and make sure you have closed down your DAW and the Korg Updater. Then hold the cycle button and the two arrow buttons and plug in the USB to the NK2. The top left white light should be blinking. Then go into the updater and the update button should no longer be greyed out. Hope this helps!
lmtang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legend! thanks mate!
Bennington College

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: nanoKONTROL Updater Mode Reply with quote

I just purchased one, and the new paradigm for putting it into Updater mode is to hold down MUTE and SELECT on channel 8 with your right hand, while turning the switch on with your left. ADA peeps, get help (USA joke.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: