Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe 2 Overlay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
7zark7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbvdb493 wrote:
Well it doesn't look that bad! It's just too bad you couldn't get them to write on the overlay what the pad shortcuts are!

I know. I am probably going to try to make translucent labels to go under and above the pads.
7zark7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugo wrote:
Looks awesome! Very Happy One question, though; how thick are these overlays? Do they affect the operation of the unit?

It is very thin. No problems yet.
Hugo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7zark7 wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Looks awesome! Very Happy One question, though; how thick are these overlays? Do they affect the operation of the unit?

It is very thin. No problems yet.

Cool, thanks Smile
Is it difficult to get it to fit correctly?
7zark7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, It takes a few tries. I intend to lay it down again at some point. Because visually there are a few places where there is slightly more space on one side than the other. In my picture you might notice to the left of the mod knob and amp level knob that there is slightly more black than the right. Also left of the chord, step jump, and pattern set buttons. This really is about getting the placement just right though. All of the pads buttons and knobs line up and have enough space. You have to really be in the right position with the right leverage and ability to turn and move the electribe as you apply the skin, while smoothing out bubbles and making sure each cutout is centered. I applied mine while it was hooked up and in a difficult position to work on. Seems that you can re-apply the skin multiple times though.
DodgingRain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know. I am probably going to try to make translucent labels to go under and above the pads.
You could design that into your overlay, but it would be hard to find the space without using really small text.
Hugo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7zark7 wrote:
Yeah, It takes a few tries. I intend to lay it down again at some point. Because visually there are a few places where there is slightly more space on one side than the other. In my picture you might notice to the left of the mod knob and amp level knob that there is slightly more black than the right. Also left of the chord, step jump, and pattern set buttons. This really is about getting the placement just right though. All of the pads buttons and knobs line up and have enough space. You have to really be in the right position with the right leverage and ability to turn and move the electribe as you apply the skin, while smoothing out bubbles and making sure each cutout is centered. I applied mine while it was hooked up and in a difficult position to work on. Seems that you can re-apply the skin multiple times though.

Ok, thanks for the info Very Happy
7zark7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DodgingRain wrote:
You could design that into your overlay, but it would be hard to find the space without using really small text.

I know, but the design interface was confusing to me. It seemed like too much trouble.
wikter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think about these overlay designs?
They're both made with Photoshop and if someone needs the original file is just as easy as send a zip.
It's based on the styleflip design, but a bit customized.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNUcKzwBbkO/

http://www.hispasonic.com/index.php?controller=forum&action=view_attachment&attachment_id=185437
http://www.hispasonic.com/index.php?controller=forum&action=view_attachment&attachment_id=185436
wikter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I submit an image that is referred by an Hhtml?

Holy Sh**T!!
Done!

boe_dye

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have the vectors or shop files? Reply with quote

Really like this skin a lot and was wondering if anyone had the vectors or shop files available, and would be willing to share.

Thanks!
wikter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I thought I'd post it here before, but I only posted the image. Well.. here it is the link to download directly that PSD file to manage labels, layers, colours and anything and get a skint just like this:
(First, the link to the blog post containing the file, please tell me if links don't work)
http://mvxsynths.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/electribe-2-skins.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: