Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG Prophecy MIDI 1-127 MIDI CC LIST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Virtual Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cantona999

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:05 pm    Post subject: KORG Prophecy MIDI 1-127 MIDI CC LIST Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

I just wondered if anyone out these actually has a full MIDI CC list from 1 - 127 or even if this was implemented when it was produced.

I have looked the the manual but I don't seem to see the info i'm looking for?

Would be interested to find out a definite list.

Thank you.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Prophecy Parameter Guide, downloadable from the Korg support site, has an extensive list of MIDI messages.

cantona999

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply voip,

I did download this, but I just can't seem to see where there is an actual list for parameters from cc 0-127!

It is pretty confusing to work out what is what, do you have any clue when you look at it?
cantona999

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looked again this morning, there is so much MIDI information and in my mind no exactly figure or chart of what actually relates to MIDI CC 0 - 127, it is pretty confusing. Normally it's pretty plain simple, has anyone else worked it out?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Parameter Guide MIDI info is pretty much the same as that in the User Guide, just not searchable in the User Guide, as it's a scanned document that hasn't been put through OCR. I didn't realise they had the same info. Sorry about that.

MidiOx for PC or MIDI Monitor and SysEx Librarian for the Mac, together with a suitable MIDI interface, are useful tools, and might be helpful in understanding what's going on in MIDI land. Input Monitor is the MidiOx window that shows the data.

Table 1-1 in both the Parameter Guide and User Manual lists the MIDI messages sent by the Prophecy, whilst Table 2-2 shows the received messages. The first two lines in both tables refer to the MIDI note on and note off messages, whilst the remainder are CC# messages.

This link points to a page containing a list of MIDI CC messages:

http://nickfever.com/music/midi-cc-list

The other tables in the Prophecy Parameter Guide refer to things like SysEx. The external control capability of the Prophecy is quite comprehensive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Virtual Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: