Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG KRONOS 2 61 NEW PRICE DROP $2300

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbeliz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:16 pm    Post subject: KORG KRONOS 2 61 NEW PRICE DROP $2300 Reply with quote

New barely took out of the box Korg Kronos 2 61 key workstation asking $2300 my loss your gain i just decided i have to many boards at the moment and rather get something else i have a 73 Kronos 2 already and i just got used to the size the 61 seems to small for me now but it is really light and portable and comes already updated to the latest 3.0.4 from factory. I can send pictures if needed literally all new with packaging. call or text 5093314864 serious buyers only

[img] photo 935ED8D9-F66F-4859-BC88-18BA78FED2F9.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by jbeliz on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Synthoid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just return to the store for a refund?
jbeliz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why not just return to the store for a refund?

That is my next plan i still have that option I've been undecided as weather i should just keep or if someone wants it it's up in the air right now i really want some gear that i have a chance to purchase offline that is not sold in this store. After looking at both Kronos 2 set up on a dual tier does look pretty sweet but Since i already have it i thought i can sell it versus sending back, the store rep really helped me out on the purchase i hate to have to send it back. I do have a receipt in hand so you can see the date and proof its not a B stock or used item. So anyone interested let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Buy & Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: