Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radias Patches - looking for a curator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Radias Patches - looking for a curator Reply with quote

Hi all,

With some regret I'd like to announce that I've sold my Radias. It's a great synth and still functionally by far the best rack unit that Korg has ever made - I still think for hands on control and programming depth it beats the KingKorg hands down. But I've grown increasingly tired of the sound and managing banks and banks of patches on it. I've had the Radias Rack for almost 9 years and it's time for a change - perhaps I'll get another one down the line if I feel the need for it.
I've also sold my R3 and a bunch of other things..

Looking to move on, I've just ordered a DSI Prophet 12, being the closest thing I could find that offers an improvement in sound quality.

I'm looking for a member here who might be interested in going through my extensive collection of patches, finishing off naming and categorisation where appropriate and releasing to the community.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
eowyn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to, but I'm still a noob when it comes to the editor. I'm sure someone else is quicker with this task. Though I'm very excited reading that you want to release your stuff to the community - great move! Sorry to read you had to let it go though.
LiPI

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi X-Trade!

I just finished my own librarian for RADIAS [I missed some feature from the editor] https://twitter.com/oldlipi/status/760826177040818176 (it's have section randomizer, import/export capability to rdl files and it's overstep the rdl files 256 progs barrier), so if you think I'll have some time in the future... and I've got a cool tool for that work...

I offer myself to your project if you would accept my help and work Smile

Music: http://lipi.bandcamp.com
Patches, "goodies": http://lipi.atw.hu
Citizen Klaus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd also be happy to assist in this project. I just recently got a RADIAS of my own, and I used to own an M3 with the EXB-RADIAS, so I'm pretty familiar with the architecture.
LiPI

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Radias Patches - looking for a curator Reply with quote

X-Trade wrote:

I'm looking for a member here who might be interested in going through my extensive collection of patches, finishing off naming and categorisation where appropriate and releasing to the community.

Hi!

I send PM to you...

Music: http://lipi.bandcamp.com
Patches, "goodies": http://lipi.atw.hu
farkinada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: re curator Reply with quote

Could only address the R3 but happy to help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: