Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg legacy on 2 computers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djraffis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 am    Post subject: Korg legacy on 2 computers Reply with quote

I am running my Korg Legacy Collection on a desktop pc running windows 7. I just bought a new laptop that runs windows 10 and want to also run the legacy collection. I will not be running both these computers at the same time so I would like to put the key on the one that I am using. I have already downloaded the legacy collection on the laptop but not installed them yet. Will there be any problems running these computers this way or is there anything I should watch out for?

Thank you,
DJ Raffi S
elsongs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Korg legacy on 2 computers Reply with quote

djraffis wrote:
I am running my Korg Legacy Collection on a desktop pc running windows 7. I just bought a new laptop that runs windows 10 and want to also run the legacy collection. I will not be running both these computers at the same time so I would like to put the key on the one that I am using. I have already downloaded the legacy collection on the laptop but not installed them yet. Will there be any problems running these computers this way or is there anything I should watch out for?

Thank you,
DJ Raffi S

I have Korg Legacy Collection on my Windows 10 PC desktop computer and my Mac Book Pro laptop computer, both are registered and both work fine.
zaphod77

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OP wishes to pay for one copy, and use it on two computers, but not at the same time. in other word,s to use it like a book.

and from what I understand, this will not work, unless you migrate the license to a dongle somehow (i recall some versions using that).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: