Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keyboard set

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jo Martins

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Keyboard set Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

One of the things of the Pa4X that most attracted me is the possibility to save and recall chord sequences to the songs in the songbook (apparently).

I play mostly latin music and there's a lot of solo piano which I need both hands.

Is there a way to save a keyboard setup that choose full keyboard (no split)?

Also another question:

In the Pa3X when you choose manual bass, the bass volume it's fixed at midi volume value of 127 (also seems that any expression value reset to 127). In a quick change between manual and automatic it's almost impossible to play manual bass as the volume is way too loud.

Is there a way in Pa4X to set the manual bass volume?? Perhaps a keyboard setup that stops/mute the automatic bass and play a bass sound as a lower/left hand sound?

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards,
Jo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: