Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problems Transfering sysex to DW 8000 from midiox?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TristanSegrell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Problems Transfering sysex to DW 8000 from midiox? Reply with quote

I know this a subject that has been talked about on a few places on the web, but my problem is a little different. I'm new to midi-ox and sysex files and everything that comes with owning a vintage synth. So i bought an M-Audio midi to usb cable and it works fine except for when i send a 64 bank patch, my korg only keeps the first sound which can be found on program 11. The rest of the programs are empty. The led indicators show that all the numbers go through during the transfer like they should but i still run into the same problem. It doesnt say "Good" or "Err" at the end of the transfers as i cant remember if its supposed to with midi transfers. Not sure if its the buffer sizes or what. I have parameter 85 set to 2 and midi channel on 1. Would really appreciate any advice from you guys, thanks!
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a thread here from 12 that might help you:

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=71272&sid=b35b65b8a2fe34f735d32c6463bfcab0

DW 8000 is a very cool synth BTW...it has a great sounding filter. I'm gonna get a rack version one of these days!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: