Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

akai are back to standalone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sl23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmoismogwai wrote:
Did I really just read someone comparing electribe product support to civil rights issues?

Not really no. You just chose to see it that way. I pointed out some well known issues from history where those with power took advantage of those without. There is little difference here. It just so happens those issues I point out are civil rights issues.

As I said before, it's about principal. Perhaps you have none? My purpose is not to convince you of anything, or argue my case, my purpose is to simply put people off buying Korg Smile

We are essentially all born into slavery without realising it. How? Well, part of me wants to explain, but part of me knows your mind is too small to understand. How have I made that judgement? Because your comments are that of an immature child. And because you have already shown that you lack the ability to understand.

Seriously, why ARE you even arguing and abusing me? There is no other reason than immaturity. You won't admit it, because you can't see it. I don't blame you, not your fault, just part of life. Wink

I don't mean to sound a pompous know-it-all, I'm not, but it's about time we stood up to these companies before it's too late and our last freedoms are taken. Yeah it all sounds like some conspiracy doesn't it? But open your eyes, just think about it seriously for a moment, if you are able. It's there in plain sight if you stop chasing material stuff. You're right I do that too, because I was born into this s**t like you. But I limit myself. Not because I restrict myself, but because I have outgrown the need for those desires, to a certain extent.

Do you even see how your comments are slating me, but my reply rebuffs your comment, after which you move on to pick holes in something else, which you will now do again... I'm waiting for it... And why will you do that? I have already answered that above.

You will read this post, maybe, and treat it as though I'm attacking you, but my sole intention is to inform, nothing more. I bare no malice to any of you despite your negativity towards me. But feel free to continue, because that is your right to have free speech, as we all should have, yes? I don't wish to take that right away from you, no matter what comment you make, so why do you try to take my right to do the same?
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this thread still open? Seems to have been totally derailed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: