Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tuning Down 1 Whole Step???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob55

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Tuning Down 1 Whole Step??? Reply with quote

Hello,
I have been asked to play Keyboards for some friends of mine in their band and they play everything tuned down 1 full step.
I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to do this on my Krome 61. I have to admit its been awhile since I've played it so am a little rusty with the technical aspect on the Krome.
I can find the Transpose area in the Global mode, just not sure what to do from there(if I am in the right area). I would really appreciate any guidance from that point or any helpful info on the subject.
Thankyou in advance.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By 1 full step, do you mean two semitones? The Global P0 Basic Setup, Key Transpose, is where you need to go, allowing adjustment in semitone steps up to on full octave up or down.

Rob55

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, correct -- 2 semitones. I see 2 areas for adjustments there but am a little confused. first - the upper or lower areas. and then with only adjust down to -99cents, I'm only adjusting down 1 semitone.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below the Master Tune adjustment should be the Key Transpose setting. The default value in the box will be +00. Highlight the box and use the scroll wheel or up/down buttons to adjust this. Each step is one semitone, and it should be possible to adjust this all the way from -12 to +12 i.e. one octave up or down.

Think of the Master Tune as a fine tune adjustment, while Key Transpose changes the tuning in "coarse" 1 semitone steps.
Rob55

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it, found it. Was hiding in plain sight, lol, Thankyou Very Much for the Help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: