Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg ,Korg ,where are you go in ?????????????????

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sargos2007

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:49 am    Post subject: korg ,Korg ,where are you go in ????????????????? Reply with quote

Since his release korg M1 ,triton... M3 the mark summer to the mole speaks about it here on workstations MADE IN JAPAN, keyboard knows by the stability of the system the sound quality and the power
PA 6 OO PA 9 OO PA 3X PA 4X Korg Italie, not stable system, crash, buges about the level software
KORG must know that it affects our career as a professional musician, when my PA 4X crashes in full show in front of people
KORG has to gain again our confidence Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is not immediate help for your present status and circumstances (i do feel for you here) but the hrs glass is almost out here, I am now starting to look in a different direction to see if a rabbit can be pulled from a hat elsewhere ? http://sandsoftwaresound.net/yamaha-patents-summary-2017/ if this can be done and this would then need to compete at the same level or even surpass what we are use to from korg with out the Problems.....then a solution may not be too far away....in the meantime some sort of satisfactory outcome to are present predicaments will now need to be resolved from korg in some sort of satisfactory way and that is something I intend to look into at my own pace.

Last edited by D575 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 15 times in total
triton_lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: korg ,Korg ,where are you go in ????????????????? Reply with quote

sargos2007 wrote:
Since his release korg M1 ,triton... M3 the mark summer to the mole speaks about it here on workstations MADE IN JAPAN, keyboard knows by the stability of the system the sound quality and the power

Also Korg has lost it's clean and bright sound. Triton Extreme still OWNS M3 in that area, in my humble opinion.

Also my freakin pa50 (the first version with the floppy) never crashed or failed
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Neither did my old i30.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I guess that with the old reliables like i3, i30, PA50 etc they had less than a tenth of the technology and features and hence less susceptible to failure and bugs - also these units would have been so much easier to "systems-test" by Korg.

BUT - I am quite concerned at how long we have been waiting for the required clean-up of current problems or at least some news.
I empathise that Paolo and his team are now under different management and in a different "position" than before - hence Paolo does not have the same "freedom" to communicate.
Paolo is our PA-saviour and has been outstanding in his support to our unofficial forums.

I have no idea but wonder if "our" PA team is now also busy with other things within this new management structure (i.e. aside from current PA-series).

In the last couple of days Korg have cleaned up and updated the Kronos yet again - different area within Korg I realise but the Kronos updates and support has been exemplary IMHO.

I absolutely love my PA4X and actually consider its sounds to be the best and brightest so far (personal opinion of course) and have been accused of "working for Korg" in the past for my so-called biased opinions - yes they are biased but purely because there is nothing better out there - believe me, I've tried them.

BUT BUT BUT... I am getting a little scared now about the future of my love for Korg arrangers. If, that "other" company produces a seriously professional arranger, I WILL be looking carefully at it - does that sound like a threat? - NO just expressing my feelings about all this current status - like all of you, I have spent a huge amount of money to get this amazing keyboard. Also, I must point out that I never expect perfection being a part of deep technical environments and development for many years.

Still fully appreciating Paolo's position in all of this, I wonder if maybe someone else within the new structure should formally communicate with us all (via Korg.com etc... if they don't want to get into forums).

Paolo, if you are reading this, PLEASE do not take any of it as concerns pointing at you and your team - I am extremely grateful for all the help and support you have given me and others here over the past years - would hate for that to stop although fully understand your current position.

Guys - hang in - let's hope we'll hear some news soon....

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
sargos2007

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand much about techenology, but what I know against my money, you have to present a product to the level,,I am not a laboratory mouse

I do not know he is possible, to make a collective opposition accompany of n. Serial and the poster to Korg;At least motivate it a little Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Idea
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sargos2007 all avenues are being looked into from my end but first we need to establish the facts with the cooperation of PA4X owners on this forum and beyond who are having these problems and this requires as many PA4X owners with genuine problems to come forward so we can confirm, decipher and categorise all this information before any action can be taken in the meantime should we afford the luxury that korg take an active roll to pacify it's customers concerns, problems + also taking into account our moderators "Karmathanever" diplomacy here then korg beyond Italy will be informed according to the right response from aggrieved PA4X owners and there genuine problems then this will give a clear indication to what needs to be done next.

Last edited by D575 on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: korg ,Korg ,where are you go in ????????????????? Reply with quote

sargos2007 wrote:
... KORG must know that it affects our career as a professional musician, when my PA 4X crashes in full show in front of people
KORG has to gain again our confidence Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
+1,
I am in the same boat. It happened (Freezing) to me last week in live performance with full of people in dance floor. Very frustrating.

I hope there will be soon a good/positive reaction from Korg Company.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
Hi guys,

I guess that with the old reliables like i3, i30, PA50 etc they had less than a tenth of the technology and features and hence less susceptible to failure and bugs - also these units would have been so much easier to "systems-test" by Korg.

BUT - I am quite concerned at how long we have been waiting for the required clean-up of current problems or at least some news.
I empathise that Paolo and his team are now under different management and in a different "position" than before - hence Paolo does not have the same "freedom" to communicate.
Paolo is our PA-saviour and has been outstanding in his support to our unofficial forums.

I have no idea but wonder if "our" PA team is now also busy with other things within this new management structure (i.e. aside from current PA-series).

In the last couple of days Korg have cleaned up and updated the Kronos yet again - different area within Korg I realise but the Kronos updates and support has been exemplary IMHO.

I absolutely love my PA4X and actually consider its sounds to be the best and brightest so far (personal opinion of course) and have been accused of "working for Korg" in the past for my so-called biased opinions - yes they are biased but purely because there is nothing better out there - believe me, I've tried them.

BUT BUT BUT... I am getting a little scared now about the future of my love for Korg arrangers. If, that "other" company produces a seriously professional arranger, I WILL be looking carefully at it - does that sound like a threat? - NO just expressing my feelings about all this current status - like all of you, I have spent a huge amount of money to get this amazing keyboard. Also, I must point out that I never expect perfection being a part of deep technical environments and development for many years.

Still fully appreciating Paolo's position in all of this, I wonder if maybe someone else within the new structure should formally communicate with us all (via Korg.com etc... if they don't want to get into forums).

Paolo, if you are reading this, PLEASE do not take any of it as concerns pointing at you and your team - I am extremely grateful for all the help and support you have given me and others here over the past years - would hate for that to stop although fully understand your current position.

Guys - hang in - let's hope we'll hear some news soon....

Cheers

Pete Very Happy

Next to pa series also the (stage) piano's where designed in Italy... I guess someone needs to be working on the GrandStage... Also some of the lower PA series models are due for an update..
robkeith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: korg ,Korg ,where are you go in ????????????????? Reply with quote

BR wrote:
sargos2007 wrote:
... KORG must know that it affects our career as a professional musician, when my PA 4X crashes in full show in front of people
+1,
I am in the same boat. It happened (Freezing) to me last week in live performance with full of people in dance floor. Very frustrating.

I hope there will be soon a good/positive reaction from Korg Company.

+1. The new KorgPA manager coming soon? Isn't this the sort of thing Korg should be doing?
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, Even A cheap Medelli Keyboard Called a-100 has better OS, And better screen, Pictures on every instrument etc.

How long do we have to wait for a better OS! More stable?

Also can you guys from KORG Give us a Set managing program beside the KorgPamanager.

Working on Mac/Pc Rolling Eyes

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
sargos2007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MUSIC GEAR LEBANON officials; The Korg version MG Oriental Edition have asked their customer to go back to v 1.2.3 and let v os 1.2.4, they have created a web page, to make things easier, every time updates, bookstore Sounds, even they put the file OS + ROM: factory_reset, which we also need, but these files only valid for PA 4X MG EDITION
  The question is as follows; Why work on PA 4X Or MG EDITION?
  To enlighten you can KORG ITALY and the company that produced PA 4x and PA 4ORIENTAL, PA4X ORELTAL MG edition, you find here all the information but you have to translate the page for FOR ME it is easier, I live in Morroco

https://web.facebook.com/musicgearlebanon/?fref=ts

No modif would be made that with the collaboration with Korg Italie Idea Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: