Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taktile 25 Ableton Live Transport Control

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ulysses69

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Taktile 25 Ableton Live Transport Control Reply with quote

Hi everyone.

I just received a Taktile 25 for my birthday and have had some fun recording Midi into Ableton Live with no problem, but I cannot get the Taktile to control Ableton transport at all.

I can see Live as the scene on my Taktile LCD, but doesn't matter. Went into Ableton MIDI preferences and I have taktile DAW input and output set, and all Track, Sync and Remote settings turned on. No control. Is this because the Taktile is not present in the Control Surface list?

How on earth can I get transport control?

I looked and looked, but there is no guide that I can follow that shows that this actually works. As Ableton Live voucher came with my Taktile, am I right in expecting this to work correctly together?

My setup looks like the following

Ulysses69

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have since got it working:

In Ableton
* Set Control Surface MIDI preference to MackieControl

On Taktile
* Click the + on the ribbon controller/button to cycle to Live Scene. Do not use settings buttons under the LCD on startup. This is NOT how to select Live Scene for control.
* If faders don't adjust track volumes in Ableton, ensure Control Mode button is de-selected. Note, this does not affect transport controls like play and stop.

All seems to be working now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: