Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To KORG Italy & Music Gear Samples (MG) company

View previous topic :: View next topic  
laurance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: To KORG Italy & Music Gear Samples (MG) company Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought the Pa4x-76 Oriental in order to be able to have specific oriental samples integrated,

BUT:

Some MG samples are in BAD QUALITY to be integrated in such a professional keyboard

I'm talking about basic quality of a sample, which means sample with NO NOISE,

- I have the impression that these samples where taken from existing mixed songs (because of the attached reverb/noise that you hear when playing samples without FX)

-The arabic guitar MG samples are completed with a turkish traditional instruments samples!! (If you play the guitar with the same bad quality, suddenly the Fa and Fa# notes are TREMOLO baglama or maybe SAZ instrument !!!!!

some samples are even BAD LOOPED, you can hear clearly the STOP point!!

not even talking about the difference in levels, different sample frequinces in the same instrument, difference in overall quality between the MG samples!!

My god, there were no control quality before accepting these samples ?

- How can a professional works with a background REVERB/NOISE one shot chopped samples if adding another reverb? (imagine the entire mix quality !!)

- How can a professional works with a bad looped instruments?

- How can a professional play a sampled instrument if some notes are TREMOLO and others are completed from another category instruments ?

- How can a professional accept buying a PROFESSIONAL Keyboard when the dedicated samples that he payed EXTRA are not even made correctly?

I didn't even bothered to try the styles (with a bad quality samples, every thing will goes really in un professional way)

Please, I ask you to make an update/upgrade on these samples

Regards.
Haniaudio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: To KORG Italy & Music Gear Samples (MG) company Reply with quote

You may have the answer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLoig68bKMc

KORG Pa4X OR MG Edition: Made by KORG Italy for Music Gear (MG) company
laurance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: To KORG Italy & Music Gear Samples (MG) company Reply with quote

Haniaudio wrote:

Hi and thanks for replying

I don't know about the sample quality of the Pa4x MG edition, but it's the same company that provides the POOR quality of the oriental MG extension

so, I don't see why this version should be superior ???

this leads me to one thing, KORG Italy don't care .....

By the way, I sold Pa4x 76 Oriental, though my problem is solved ...
Haniaudio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: To KORG Italy & Music Gear Samples (MG) company Reply with quote

laurance wrote:
Haniaudio wrote:

Hi and thanks for replying

I don't know about the sample quality of the Pa4x MG edition, but it's the same company that provides the POOR quality of the oriental MG extension

so, I don't see why this version should be superior ???

this leads me to one thing, KORG Italy don't care .....

By the way, I sold Pa4x 76 Oriental, though my problem is solved ...

It is a commercial trick: Music Gear (MG) company may provide to Korg Italy some avarage or poor quality oriental sounds, and keeps its best or superior quality sounds to its commercialized KORG Pa4X OR MG Edition. In this way, interested keyboard players will have a reason to buy the KORG Pa4X OR MG Edition (commercialized in Lebanon) instead of the KORG Pa4X Oriental (commercialized worldwide).
laurance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this commercial trick is a fair game for the European customers
But, if as you say that the Pa4x MG edition is by far superior than the Orientale edition, I wish if it was available here.
Haniaudio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laurance wrote:
I don't know if this commercial trick is a fair game for the European customers
But, if as you say that the Pa4x MG edition is by far superior than the Orientale edition, I wish if it was available here.

You can hear many demos here:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCjcw5203HgoSx5nSAOWO45Q

I wonder if this commercial trick is simply a fair game for the customers worldwide.
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Whit Respect , referring to you,r explanation, I think best way to find what you want is to make you,r own Sounds.
MG is nothing besides of for example EMO sound CE sound Tati Sound NM Sound From the Turkish USB Sample/Style Makers.

For me , I MAKE ALL BY MY SELF, I did not like the onboard guitars that everybody loves , So I made my own,
Best OUD samples are in my 4X now, Best Synths to, So in short, MAKE IT don't Trust to 3,rd part developers.
Best Reg
Global Music

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
laurance

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Asena and thanks for your input

I have already Emo USB, and some of CE sounds are already built in with the Pa4x Orientale (the best ones as I can say)

I didn't buy the CE USB because there is no future update for the Orientale version

I'm waiting for the promised Kontakt version from CE for percussion as I already have there ethnaudio collection (very pro)

As for sampling the needed instruments, I wish if I have the time to do that.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: