Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

monologue wish list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bladuck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: monologue wish list Reply with quote

Sorry if this was started somewhere else but I’d like to share with you what I think could be done with a firmware update and help the workflow.
In order of importance

1. When Saving a patch show me the name of the preset that I’m about to overwrite. Right now I don’t know what i overwrite.

2. Delete singe step from the automation. If I dislike one step of ONE automation channel there is no quick way to delete. I need to delete the whole line and re-record.

3. (this is almost like a bug) lock the AMT knobs (LFO AMT AND the Envelope AMT) to the polarity. If I use the negative Mod using SHIFT+AMT knob then when I turn the mod knob without holding SHIFT (it does happen all the time) it would jump to positive values .... very very annoying. Is there way to stay in the negative
territory or introduce a new patch parameter to have BOTH MOD knobs to work in both negative and positive range? There is no default latch on the knob (12 o’clock) but still better than jumping from negative to positive MOD values.

4. Quick way (using the red buttons somehow) to turn on/off one channel of motion sequence. There are 4 operation I need to do to turn on/off a single channel/track of motion sequencing. Example shift+rest lights up four buttons to indicate which motion channels are on. heck you could even turn the smoothness on/off with other four buttons.

5. This feature is common on YOUR Electribe 2 machines. The destination MOD SWITCH should remember setting of the 2 knobs (plus the 2 LFO switches ??).
for each 3 positions.
Example:

LFO Target -> CutOFF , Remember the RATE and AMT positions. Then when I turn the switch to “Target shape” the RATE and AMT values should be on position that I left it last time I used the “Target SHAPE"

Imagine what I could do with this “FEATURE” if I Motion sequence the Target Switch.

----------------------
this line indicates higher need for resources to implement with features like this korg & roland would release new product
-----------------------

1. Have a separate “STEP RESOLUTION” for MOTION so the motion steps run on different clock than note steps. Once on it please add 1/32 resolution. Also introducing 3/16 for motion that you have on Electribes would be great too.
This brings a lot more variety to 16 dull steps. (Moog Mother 32 has step multiplier which I don’t think you can implement Sad)

2. (3 LFO function) Ability to run all LFO mod destination at the same time. Example:
LFO Destination -> Filter, LFO is set to one-time, knobs are set to xyz
Change the Target to shape. LFO WILL STAY EFFECTING the filter but now you can addd more variation with a different LFO settings to the shape .

let me know what you think
BTW monologue is a brilant Machine already
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: