Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue OS1.11 voice stealing issue/allocation option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:40 am    Post subject: Minilogue OS1.11 voice stealing issue/allocation option Reply with quote

How's it going,

So I just updated my Minilogue to 1.11, and I immediately ran into an issue with a song I'm attempting to record, sequenced by my Monomachine.

Basically, this song is continuous 8th notes of a bell tone with release maxed out. Before the update, I could have sworn that either the first of 4 concurrent voices played was being stolen when the 5th was triggered, or the release phase for the first voice had ended by the time the 5th note was triggered.

After the update, the minilogue is intermittently stealing the most recent voice used, which is just cutting out the most recent note played to make room for the new one.

My questions then are:

Is there an option for which voice gets taken to make room for the next played? If not, that's on the top of my most wanted features list.

Am I crazy? I don't see any changes to ADSR in the update log, and I'm 99% sure it wasn't stealing the voices in this way before, it's extremely noticeable.

Can I downgrade?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
soulgolem

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having this problem with the latest 1.21 version, anybody else ?
lemyisgod

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have the same problem Soulgolem along with a bunch of other people in a Facebook forum. If you turn down the Amp ASDR release eventually it will stop steeling voices just dont remember the exact number off the top of my head. Its def a bug and I doubt Korg will fix it considering they havent released a patch in a long while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: