Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with select category

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pasblas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Problem with select category Reply with quote

Hello, sorry for my english translator. I have a Korg trinity plus, when I enter select category and I put a sound suddenly change me to another sound only without touching anything, also when I am in edit the parameters change alone from time to time . Has anyone had this happen? Do you know what the cause might be and if there is any provision for this?
If I reboot with enter + 0 I would continue with OS version 2.4.1? Or I would have to install it again, thanks
pasblas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I edit some sound and change a parameter and at the same time I play a key sometimes it changes only the parameter. I also noticed that with the slider value to 0 nothing happens in category selection, but if I play when I am editing if it is They move the parameters. Really nobody has this happened? Thanks
pasblas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must be the only one who happens to this xD
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As to your first concern, my quick answer is "no" that does not happen on my Trinity. My initial thought was that you may have a faulty touch screen, but that is a guess only. As to your other questions, I have no opinion. Maybe some others here will chime in. Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
Timo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pasblas wrote:
I must be the only one who happens to this xD

I've not experienced your problem.

Is the Trinity connected by MIDI to anything else? I wonder if an external controller could be doing it.

If you wish to reset the Trinity, save all your PCG data first, then hold Enter + 0 as you power on the Trinity and it will carry out a system reset. No, you wont have to re-install OS v.2.41 afterwards, but you will have to reload your PCG data again to restore your patches.
pasblas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not connected to anything MIDI, I have already restored it and nothing continues to do it when I want, even in the slider of the screen, I put it to +10 and down to only -10 especially when I play, if I do not play, nothing happens.
I already had to disconnect the Ribbon because it did not let me change parameters in combi mode, and I had to disconnect it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: