Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inactive email for account

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onemoredaniel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Inactive email for account Reply with quote

Hi,

years ago i bought the collection on a physical disc, it's not registered as i can remember and i only have the disc, without the box.

How do i register it for updates and so on?

Thank you,

Daniel
monomo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Inactive email for account Reply with quote

I'm not sure that you'll be able to use a disc without a working code, yet you can try by first joining this website, as it is the one you'll need for codes.
Then once joined, you can then email tech support, as they are the only ones that can help you with that problem.
http://www.korguser.net/login.asp
onemoredaniel wrote:
Hi,

years ago i bought the collection on a physical disc, it's not registered as i can remember and i only have the disc, without the box.

How do i register it for updates and so on?

Thank you,

Daniel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: