Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem with my piano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ioanna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: problem with my piano Reply with quote

Hello! I write to you because i don't know were to write...
I bough a KORG SP 170-S, 3 Years ago, in Greece (Europe) 2 years later and when the guarantee was just over (about 600 working hours) it started to have a problem, i send it to service paid 130 Euro and 2 months later it had again a problem. I contact the service and there was no answer. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A WAY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM. I HAVE PAID MORE THAN 630 EURO AND I HAVE A BROKEN PIANO. THANK YOU my email durjaki@hotmail.com
IOANNA MAKRAKI- THEODOROS PANAGIOTHDIS
Erick Campbell

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!
A few days ago I've also faced this problem and I have solved my problem from best piano keyboards website.You may also try this.Hopefully, you will also get better results.
kr200

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys few days ago I've also faced this problem and I have solved my problem from roland digital piano website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: