Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa900 and Tablet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Pa900 and Tablet Reply with quote

I am very happy with my Pa900, but, always looking to improve in various ways, I need to speak with anyone who is using a tablet - specifically the Pro 12 Tablet - with a Pa900 ...
I am interested in how the tablet hooks up to the Pa900 so that if you call up a song on the tablet it automatically calls up the song and proper settings on the KB, and if you call up a song on the KB it automatically calls up the song on the tablet ...
pietx66

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tony,

If you will use the pro 12 or 9,7 Ipad tablet. Than you must use " songbook +" or "songbook lite" available in the app store. Songbook lite is the freeware version.
Both programs you can use wireless with the Korg Pa900 or Pa4X or other models.
tony mads usa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you pietx66 ... I have heard that MobileSheets Reader is a good app to use as well ...
stephenm52

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Pa900 and Tablet Reply with quote

tony mads usa wrote:
I am very happy with my Pa900, but, always looking to improve in various ways, I need to speak with anyone who is using a tablet - specifically the Pro 12 Tablet - with a Pa900 ...
I am interested in how the tablet hooks up to the Pa900 so that if you call up a song on the tablet it automatically calls up the song and proper settings on the KB, and if you call up a song on the KB it automatically calls up the song on the tablet ...

Tony

I have Songbook plus I didn't care for it, for my iPad unReal book worked best, for my Android Pro12 the Mobile Sheets Pro is fantastic. Smile
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen him around on here for a long while, but forum member Miden (Dennis) posted this You Tube video some years ago on this very subject using the UnRealBook app.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_cVjThIh0&feature=youtu.be
stephenm52

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Haven't seen him around on here for a long while, but forum member Miden (Dennis) posted this You Tube video some years ago on this very subject using the UnRealBook app.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu_cVjThIh0&feature=youtu.be

I remember Miden and the video with my Pa2x, not sure but it seemed to be more work than necessary. Fast forward to this year and the process seems easier and no need for the iRig. Giner, thanks for posting that.
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, Stephen. So, there's no need for the iRig unit these days? Could you give a step-by-step on how to set this up. I have a Pa3x-61. Thanks. Smile
stephenm52

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Cheers, Stephen. So, there's no need for the iRig unit these days? Could you give a step-by-step on how to set this up. I have a Pa3x-61. Thanks. Smile

Giner,

Below is a link for the manual from Korg on the how to step by step. Just keep in mind I have not used this with the unReal book, I'm using it with the Pro12 Android Tablet. The step by step is for the Pro12 Android Tablet. From what I've read this app called the Mobile Sheets app is not available for iPads. This Pro12 unit was a bargain at $227 from Walmart. So far the app works flawlessly with the Pro12 unit. Simple to set up too, once you set up a couple of tunes setting up others moves along real fast takes all of a minute or 2 for each tune you set up. Good luck!

http://www.korg.com/download/global/paseries/tutorials/Using_MobileSheetsPro_for_Android.pdf
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Stephen. I'll have a look at that on the weekend. Hopefully I can find something similar to work on my iPad.
maintech

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: tablet & pa Reply with quote

I have used Mobilesheet pro since the pa 600 was introduced. A great combo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: