Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm a korg karma beginner with 2 simple questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theticklebunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: I'm a korg karma beginner with 2 simple questions Reply with quote

Hi, I got the korg karma yesterday and there's a couple questions I have that I'm confused on.

1. How can I switch between voices quickly while playing live?

2. Why is it that all of the voice categories are scattered throughout each bank? It would be a lot easier to find the voice I'm looking for if each category was together. Is it possible to make that happen?
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try posting your questions on the KARMA forum. More people will see it there. Good Luck sir.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: