Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Note cut-off issue only with BLACK (new) models of SV-1 ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SV1user

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Note cut-off issue only with BLACK (new) models of SV-1 ? Reply with quote

Hello,
I've recently bought a used SV-1 with 73 keys. It is the black (newer?) version with a sticker on it saying "RH3 keyboard from Japan". The instruments, although it's 2nd hand, seems in new (almost unused) condition.

Unfortunately, I have the double-trigger issue in lower octaves, which I didn't know it exists before I noticed it with my keyboard and also found it in some forums and this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WHt8diTauI

So far, I have only read about it with the black series. It seems to me as if it's a mechanical construction failure which only occurs with the (black) RH3 series?

The first models I knew from the store (about 2009/2010 I guess) had a red body (73 keys) or copper-brown sides (88 keys).

My question is:
Is that annoying keyboard issue (cut-off notes by bouncing double triggers) only with the new RH3 keyboard, so the "older" versions were free of that problem?
CowboyNQ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a black SV1-88, it's an older model that's Chinese made which I bought second-hand.

Zero problems with the action from a note triggering perspective. Certainly nothing like what's being experienced in the video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: