Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New driver problems (minilogue)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dexfx69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom-Q wrote:
not sure if this is the same problem, but when i tried to do the update, it said no midi port found, or something. here is what i done.

unplug usb. uninstall everything. check in control panel, uninstall the korg drivers.

in the start menu, there is a bit to uninstall midi ports i think.

uninstall everything. not just korg drivers (you ned to untick in box for that in options) make sure you get them all, there are lots, use the down arrow to see them all.

disconnect your internet so windows update can't connect. plug in usb. put in drivers, then install the latest update.

Thanks - this worked for me.
dexfx69

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom-Q wrote:
not sure if this is the same problem, but when i tried to do the update, it said no midi port found, or something. here is what i done.

unplug usb. uninstall everything. check in control panel, uninstall the korg drivers.

in the start menu, there is a bit to uninstall midi ports i think.

uninstall everything. not just korg drivers (you ned to untick in box for that in options) make sure you get them all, there are lots, use the down arrow to see them all.

disconnect your internet so windows update can't connect. plug in usb. put in drivers, then install the latest update.

Thanks - this worked for me: Unplug usb from synth. In control panel - programs, uninstall the Korg Driver. Reboot. Reinstall Korg driver. Plug in synth. You may have to reboot one more time.
KorgIsTrashNow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a lot of BS to go through all because you committed the CRIME of buying something from KORG. A whole forking litany of ridiculous steps a person has to take all because they trusted this company enough to buy their incompetantly thrown together garbage with software that wasnt even properly tested.

If i dont find a solution for using the patch Librarian on Windows 7 64bit in a few days im taking this POS back where i bought, not reselling but returning.

NO OTHER COMPANY DOES THIS TO ITS CUSTOMERS! NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, NOVATION, NOBODY. They know people need and want to connects hardware with their computers these days so ACTUALLY MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE AND PATCH LIBRARIES WORK. Seems like a radical, revolutionary idea over at Korg though. I wonder why.

I have to use software deveoped by people who arent even affiliated with korg, and risk damage to my device possibly, just to save and catagorize the patches i made.

Great customer service.
KorgIsTrashNow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like a lot of BS to go through all because you committed the CRIME of buying something from KORG. A whole forking litany of ridiculous steps a person has to take all because they trusted this company enough to buy their incompetantly thrown together garbage with software that wasnt even properly tested.

If i dont find a solution for using the patch Librarian on Windows 7 64bit in a few days im taking this POS back where i bought, not reselling but returning.

NO OTHER COMPANY DOES THIS TO ITS CUSTOMERS! NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, NOVATION, NOBODY. They know people need and want to connects hardware with their computers these days so ACTUALLY MAKE SURE THEIR SOFTWARE AND PATCH LIBRARIES WORK. Seems like a radical, revolutionary idea over at Korg though. I wonder why.

I have to use software deveoped by people who arent even affiliated with korg, and risk damage to my device possibly, just to save and catagorize the patches i made.

Great customer service.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Analog Synths (General) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: