Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roli blocks and Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichardE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Roli blocks and Kronos Reply with quote

I just picked up a Roli block from CEX for only £52. I reckon that is about the sweet price point for these. Credit to the designers there has been a considerable amount of time and investment here.

So after the latest firmware update the pressure curve is better. I:E you do not have to press hard to get only 50% volume.
It is however somewhat of a toy only using it through the ipad app.

Now to get it to work with the Kronos. I know it needs a special Combo with multiple midi channels to cope with the 5d touch.

Anyone had a go at creating one? If not that will be my new project.
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a couple threads here of guys who have set it up for 5d with the Rise same process should be involved. I would imagine they could put a Lightpad on and use those combos no problem. With dashboard you could do more set it up for pads, hmm I wonder maybe trigger Karma scenes but maybe you need the software for that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: