Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

programming the tr rack with pc software
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
billbaker
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My recollection of Trinitro is that it is a really nice librarian for organizing patches, but not an in-depth adjust-every-parameter-style editor.

You may want to have another look at PCGTools, which has I think some edit capability and which can do some functions automatically (i.e., keeping track of prog to combi links), or stick with sound diver/midiquest for actual GUI editing.

BB

Triton Extreme 88, Triton Classic Pro, Trinity V3 Pro
+E-mu, Alesis, Korg, Kawai, Yamaha, Line-6, TC Elecronics, Behringer, Lexicon...
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billbaker wrote:
My recollection of Trinitro is that it is a really nice librarian for organizing patches, but not an in-depth adjust-every-parameter-style editor.

You may want to have another look at PCGTools, which has I think some edit capability and which can do some functions automatically (i.e., keeping track of prog to combi links), or stick with sound diver/midiquest for actual GUI editing.

BB

PCG Tools has limited editing capabilities, mostly changing names, changing categories.

However, it can be used for copy/pasting patches between PCG files, moving programs/combis up and down (without destroying combis), creating useful lists and a lot more.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
skyler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: trinitro works Reply with quote

i dont know if anybody cares...
i was wrong, i got trinitro to work some months ago and i thought id post that it works.
my problem was it doesnt have real time editing, i didnt know that u have to keep clicking on "editor: apply all"

if im wrong please reply Very Happy
djru5h

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi skyler... this post is hella old but just n case you didnt know about it sound diver is the best way (in my experience) to edit the programs and combis on the tr-rack.. it is discontinued software and a little hard to find but if you do not have it let me know and i will forward you a working copy.. its only about 60mb.
skyler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi djru5h
thanks i have sound diver but its kinda clunky to me. when i use sounddiver with reaper i get crashes and blue screens sometimes. i dont know what the problem is. btw im using sounddiver version 3.0.5.4
maybe i should "dive" back in and give it another go.. the tr rack does sound good!!! it has that "late 90s airy sound" the best rompler i have

btw Keeperus: you wrote me a pm last dec sorry i never wrote you back if you want to, can you post in the forum for everyone Razz Embarassed Rolling Eyes
djru5h

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i must admit it is rather clunky but that doesnt affect me since i have 2 42" monitors Very Happy .. i havent had any issues with it when im running studio one.. happy sound designing if you do decide to give a try
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: