Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sounds from pa4x to pa3x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daviddd_93

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: sounds from pa4x to pa3x Reply with quote

Hello there. I want to ask if is a way to load sounds from a pa4x set to my pa3x. At first, a message say that "This is not a PA file"...
It should be a way somehow, I think... With a software to extract the samples from pa4x sounds, and create that sounds in pa3x. Somebody tried this?

In this pa4x set, the sounds that I would like to load, they are some drum kits, and sounds (user sounds) with 2-3 oscillators...not sounds that pa3x cannot "drive".
If you know more about a technique to make it work, please let me know.
Thank you !
David.
Ritchie_Blackmore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello David_93, I think that is not possible to load Sounds from PA4x! For example Factory styles from Pa3x does not fit to other Arrangers without converting! I also tried to load some sounds from Pa4x and a friend made me a full backup of the keyboard, but this is ONE file with bkp extension so it doesn't work! Pa4x is a new generation so I dont know the way to load sets from this keyboard! Sets from Pa3x fits PA 900, PA 600, Pa 300, PA3x LE but not Pa2x Pro, Pa 800 etc. One more thing I have all Factory Styles from PA3x, PA3x Musikant, PA 900 and they does not load to my PA2x without converting! Regards Smile
daviddd_93

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ! I thought there is a way to convert the sounds Sad
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not suggesting that it cannot be done but PA4X "files" will not work on PA3X or any other earlier model so an external conversion process is essential.
Maybe someone has done this???

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: