Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STOP DRUG OVERDOSES RAP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tjbenz

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: STOP DRUG OVERDOSES RAP Reply with quote

[url]new song let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzveT6vpAYE[/url]
dangarang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool rap, but I think drugs aren't as bad as they say.
cleopants

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this rap, but I don't agree with their opinion about drugs. Many people take drugs to cope with pain, both physically and mentally. If physical pain can be muted with simple painkillers, the mental pain is not so easy to get rid of. It will eat a person from the inside out, and then it has a nervous breakdown. Recently, I just don't feel anything, no emotions, neither sadness nor joy. This terrible state of the body just kills. I have to work hard to provide for my family, and if I didn't take cannabis I would have hanged myself long ago. My friend orders cannabis once a month for both me and him at https://weedsmart.net/ . You can't hate cannabis so completely.
helikopter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool rap, thanks for sharing
sealor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drugs are just like alcohol or smoking. They are not so bad or grave when you use them with consideration and don’t allow overusing. If you allow it, you will find yourself addicted to them pretty soon. It’s all about the amount and the reason. We need to understand that neither alcohol nor drugs/cigarettes can solve your life problems. Neither can they cure your psychological state. You need to go to a certain doctor and not try to drown it in alcohol or drugs with all of these. This will lead you to a rehab center like fherehab.com or directly to the morgue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Promote Your Music Online All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: