Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sequencer problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveman

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Sequencer problems Reply with quote

I have my triton hooked up to my mpc 2500. I can trigger the sounds for the triton using my mpc pads and record just fine. However when I play the keys on my triton the mpc will not record the notes. I can record/playback fine when I use the mpc pads but I can't record the midi data from my triton keyboard into the mpc sequencer. It seems like the triton is not sending the note on/off data to the mpc. Once again triggering the sounds with the mpc pads is not the problem. Also if I use the pads to record the midi data I I can use the knobs. mod wheel and the mpc records this data as well. So wierd.
daveman

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a mistake. I can not record any real time midi data from my Triton into my mpc.
darriket

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey daveman were you ever able to record into your mpc from your triton studio?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: