Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA4X - LOG GENUINE SUSPECTED PROBLEMS HERE PLEASE...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korg1
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah,that happened to me too some days ago,trying to create a program,i though I touched a controller or something and it sustained,the sound..
Something bigger problem I guess I found is that when moving through slider modes for volumes etc,looking to find how to lower DRUMS/PERC or Acc 's all together,all my right hand sounds turned off.
Tried to switch styles, STS ,switched to program mode,back again....nothing....I had to turn off the keyboard and power it up again so I could hear my STS again....

https://pasongstyles.com/
https://soundcloud.com/korgfx
korgpask

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

works chord import from MIDI files correctly?

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=714926#714926
pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning
Within the last few months I faced two different issues with my Korg pa4x
1) hard disc stopped working. I mean it was working by sometime when suddenly it has just turned off (working disc is audible gentle noise can be hear)
2) other problem: durign using voice processor I lost signal. It looked like voice processor deactivated

Both issues appears in different timeline. Problem was solved by turning off and on instrument.
tombikadam

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: again FREEZE PROBLEM Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYboxRhSgh0

I am facing this problem when I do overlapping track recording, for example recording guitars 20x times (because of mistakes)... at a point 4x freezes... os version 1.2.1. Above is the link to the VIDEO
Paolo@Korg
Korg Italy

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tombikadam,

I see you are using OS v1.2.1. The current version is v1.2.4, three revisions after the one you are using. Please download the newest OS from our web site, and see if it solves your issues.

Paolo
pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pawlikp100 wrote:
Good morning
Within the last few months I faced two different issues with my Korg
2) other problem: durign using voice processor I lost signal. It looked like voice processor deactivated

Both issues appears in different timeline. Problem was solved by turning off and on instrument.

Today I encouraged the same issue. It turned out that something decrease Lead Voice parameter in the global mic settings. That is the clue. But what was that?
Jetwoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Songbook and other problems Reply with quote

My songbook screen on my PA 4x doesn't show the book edit columns at all. I am trying to write a new style to save in Songbook and I cannot even name it. It seems that the touchscreen does not work consistently and the side scroll bar doesn't work. I don't know what to do. How can I find out if the screen is malfunctioning? Will never buy Korg products again. So much wasted time trying to use.

Paolo@Korg wrote:
Vex wrote:
2.No individual Songbook entry delete option (only initialize Songbook option - wipes whole Songbook )

You should be able to this.
1. Go to SongBook > Book Edit 1.
2. Touch the Del Song button.

Vex wrote:
3.Can not write current style/kbd set/voice preset in Songbook (Book Edit 1 - Write current ) if other style is selected for that song. It can be only saved as new song

This is by design, to protect existing entries. When choosing a different Style, you are creating a new song.

Vex wrote:
4. Voice preset lock option is missing.

We replaced the lock with the Global Voice Preset. You use the Global checkbox in the Mic pane to switch between the global and local (that is, included in the Keyboard Set or SongBook Entry) Voice Preset.

Vex wrote:
5.Found compatibility issues -pa3x styles to pa4- some parameters pa4x did not loaded exactly as they were in pa3x ( Mixer - master fx values for some styles)
6. Compatibility issues with converting Pa3x performances to Pa4x keyboard set - some parameters did not load exactly as they were on pa3x (Master FX values in Mixer menu)

This is explained in the User Manual (File Management part). Effects are different, and there is not always a perfect match between Pa3X and Pa4X.

Thank you very much for reporting the various issues.

Paolo
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My songbook screen on my PA 4x doesn't show the book edit columns at all. I am trying to write a new style to save in Songbook and I cannot even name it. It seems that the touchscreen does not work consistently and the side scroll bar doesn't work. I don't know what to do. How can I find out if the screen is malfunctioning? Will never buy Korg products again. So much wasted time trying to use.

With OS 2.0.1 you should have no problems at all.

Reset & reload your OS - otherwise there might be a problem with your PA4X

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: